Our repeat prescribing system is fully computerised; attached to your prescription you will have a list of the drugs you are taking on a regular basis. You can order your prescription in one of the following ways:
- Post the copy to Brotton Surgery, ticking the items required and enclose a stamped, addressed envelope. Your prescription will then be returned to you.
- Bring your copy to Brotton Surgery and leave it in the collection box in the entrance hall of reception. Your prescription will be ready for collection after 48 hours from the surgery.
- Telephone your request by ringing 01287 393123 Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9.30am and 12 noon.
- Use our online services to order your prescription, this is available 24/7. Please ask a receptionist to register you.
- You can place your order with a local chemist, they will order your prescription and also collect it from us on your behalf.
Your prescription will be ready for collection after 48 hours at the surgery or 72 hours at your chosen chemist.
Many of our local pharmacists will collect your prescription from the surgery and dispense it for you, leaving you to collect it from them at your convenience. This also offers patients the option to collect at weekends when the surgery is closed.
Patients on repeat medication may be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse to review these regular medications.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.